A platform to build on
Pronto Xi’s unique modular structure runs off a reliable and robust foundation of business basics.
The Pronto Xi Runtime is designed to work on leading infrastructures, allowing your software to work across various operating platforms, including UNIX, Linux and Microsoft Windows operating systems, and IBM Informix, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
TrueForm is an integrated solution to design internal and external facing documents. The TrueForm server brings all your documentation into line, making administration and paperwork effortless and accountable.
See your business the way you want to with the intuitive Screen Customiser. Reformat Pronto Xi to suit your personal tastes, and set templates to be used across your business, to make sure everyone’s looking at the same picture.
Pronto Xi TrueForm™ is a powerful suite of products that allows you to prepare, format, distribute and administer all customer-facing & business documents from Pronto Xi Enterprise Management System.
Pronto Xi TrueForm Designer
Design high-quality, professional forms such as invoices, statements, purchase orders, credit notes and pick-slips.
- Fully personalise your customer-facing documentation to ensure it is consistent with your company's branding requirements
- Dynamically adjust forms for different geographies, customers or trading names without any manual intervention
- Remove need for pre-printed forms - avoid costs associated with disposal & repurchase of out of date stationary
- Get up and running quickly using intuitive user interface & 'out of the box' form templates
- Supports ability to print barcodes helping improve the efficiency of your downstream processing
- Supports Postscript fonts and alternate line colours
Pronto Xi TrueForm Director
Significantly improve the efficiency of your business document distribution, converting manual distribution processes into a single automated, electronic process. Pronto Xi TrueForm Director is a document distribution workflow designer enabling full automation of print, email, fax, document transfer and file storage processes.
- Reduce the complexity & number of print queues required on the network
- Remove physical document storage & distribution costs by using automated electronic distribution processes as a viable alternative
- Automatically convert raw Pronto Xi data into professionally published PDF documents ready for distribution
- Quickly define document distribution rules and workflow using intuitive 'point & click' graphical user interface
- Generate PDF documents for distribution via FTP or HTTP; the preferred mechanism for delivery of pick-slips if your organisation uses an out-sourced product distribution warehouse
- Dynamically define document names and save locations for simple & easy archiving
Pronto Xi TrueForm Mailer
Email and fax any Pronto Xi document or report directly from Pronto Xi.
- Email any document in high resolution colour, ensuring a professional company image
- Reduce costs associated with physical postage by using email or fax as your preferred alternative
- Ensure documents are read only by the intended recipient by adding security to sensitive documents such as pay slips & group certificates
- Reduce monthly statement run from days to minutes through full automation of document delivery
- Reduce labour costs associated with folding, addressing and posting documents
- Reduce carbon footprint by minimizing paper and postage costs
Pronto Xi TrueForm Server
An essential component of TrueForm that performs the operational tasks to ensure forms are created & distributed accordingly. It resides on a Windows-based server and provides administrative functions such as printer queue configuration, management of log files, license administration and access to the reprint manager.
Additionally, it supports sophisticated extensions to screen logic by allowing you to add "triggers" to Pronto Xi fields that can pop-up other Pronto Xi screens or third party applications as required.
Screen Customiser gives you the power to ensure that time using Pronto Xi is spent efficiently and that input errors are minimised. It results in faster processing, reduced costs and improved user morale.
The types of things you can modify using Screen Customiser include:
Change screen prompts and fields
Change position, text, font, colour and display size of screen prompts and their associated fields.
Change field defaults
Field defaults may be predefined for different operators or different levels of operator. For example, all Sydney based operators may want the default warehouse to be "SYD".
Hide screen prompts, fields and buttons
If a field is not necessary because it will always contain the same value or is not used you can remove it from the user interface.
Add screen, field or button triggers
Launch a process external to the basic logic of the screen based on a user activity. For example, calculate the default value of a field based on previously entered information or send an e-mail to a manager if a sales order exceeds a specified dollar amount.
Create User Defined Buttons
Create additional buttons on a screen to launch processes that you define.
Add Calculated or Lookup Fields to Data Grids and Forms
Ensure that the screen being used is as information-rich as you like by including data from other tables or information that is calculated on the fly.