Sales and Marketing
Make money talk
Steer the sales and marketing functions of your organisation with confidence.
By putting the needs of your customers first, the fully integrated Pronto Xi Sales and Marketing modules support your initiatives towards an Omni-Channel ecosystem.
Analyse customer and prospect needs, identify the customers that require the most attention and recognise the business processes that deliver superior customer service and promote repeat business.
Make it easy for customers to complete online transactions. Extend the customer experience to after-sales service. Achieve all of this while reaping the benefits of an integrated solution, eliminating double-handling and enhancing visibility and data integrity.
Our Sales and Marketing modules help you keep the quality of your customer relationships top-of-mind.
From point-of-sale to e-commerce and beyond, Pronto Xi Sales and Marketing is designed to help you nurture your customers and minimise the costs per transaction.
- Pronto Xi Easy POS combines an graphically rich touch screen user interface with real-time access to Pronto Xi's industry leading inventory management capability. The result is a cost-effective POS that requires very little training yet is extremely productive.
You benefit from a powerful, secure and flexible system which is easy to operate. Your staff can concentrate on customers' needs rather than the mechanics of transaction processing. Additionally, you reap the benefits of an integrated solution: elimination of double handling, enhanced visibility and increased data integrity.
For example, you centrally manage pricing and promotions and apply pricing updates to all your stores instantly. New customer accounts can be created at any store - including full credit control and special pricing rules - and are then instantly visible to Easy POS registers. And real-time stock enquiries and allocation from Easy POS allow your staff to satisfy customer requests without resorting to time consuming "store to store" telephone calls.
Benefits of Easy POS
- Increase staff productivity by offering personalisation, simplified sign on and role based access to information;
- Win new business via superior customer service across multiple channels;
- Lower inventory costs by real-time collaboration with suppliers and partners;
- Real-time price updates and inventory availability;
- Business Intelligence tools such as POS Decision Support System to unlock spending trends;
- Auditing and security protection via event driven auditing;
- User defined transaction limits;
- Full lay-by control with warehouse facilities and storage tracking;
- Extensive reporting and store transaction visibility;
- Advanced tender tracking capability with real time gift voucher management.
Pronto Xi is not just focused on POS functionality. It includes sophisticated management features that help you run your retail operation more efficiently, from the simple opening of cash drawers to closing the day's trading.
Cash Drawer - holdings can be viewed while the drawers are active allowing you to review cash balances and determine when these need to be cleared for security purposes. In addition Pronto Xi has the ability to email a designated member of the management team when a cash drawer balance exceeds a defined cash limit. The ability to list cash drawer transactions provides useful details to assist with the balancing of the drawer.
Petty Cash - Petty cash is easily transacted at Point-of-Sale and makes for efficient reconciliation and allocation at the back office.
Adjustments - Adjustments to the cash drawer contents can be controlled by management and, when it is deemed appropriate, cash can be removed from the drawer for secure holding or banking.
Flexible Shift Management - The end of shift process may be the end of the trading day, or any other designated time. Management can choose to close some or all cash drawers for added convenience. This allows you to allocate a resource to complete the drawer reconciliation at the end of shift or end of day. Management also has the option to enforce a process of blind reconciliation for a more secure process that offers clear separation of tasks. Pronto Xi can make corrections to POS tendering errors as part of the reconciliation process, avoiding unnecessary back office reconciliation.
Advanced Tender Tracking - you can monitor and control all tender types across the organisation. For example, a lost gift voucher can be deactivated and instantly rendered unusable in all branches. Then, if the voucher is subsequently found it can be reactivated just as easily. Of course, all changes are comprehensively audited to ensure you retain control.
Flexible User Interface - you can readily modify Easy POS screen layouts, including adding, removing or changing the graphical elements, sales process and buttons. Changes can be applied centrally for each individual cash drawer or selectively at your discretion.
- Pronto Xi Customer Relationship Management (CRM) helps you successfully adopt a customer care methodology within your business. It allows for the analysis of customer and prospect needs, identification of the customers that require the most attention, and implementation of business processes that deliver superior customer service and promote repeat business. Pronto Xi CRM is also seamlessly integrated with other Pronto Xi business functions to ensure multiple "touch points" are tracked and managed correctly.
Pronto Xi CRM is especially designed for customer facing personnel performing sales, service and customer relationship functions. The ability to enter and retrieve transactional information (such as incoming calls, information sent etc) at high speed in real time provides your organisation with the most up to date and relevant customer information possible. Comprehensive opportunity management and visibility enables sales staff to work their sales pipeline with a focus on results, not just tasks.
Pronto Xi CRM has the features and capabilities you expect with the benefits of seamless integration:
CRM Console – Your single point of reference for CRM functions.
Address Book and Contact Manager – Store and manage your customers, prospects and companies with integrated MSN map links functionality.
Lead Management – Create, track and qualify leads with the ability to selectively convert a lead to an opportunity. Upon conversion, all transaction history remains intact.
Opportunity Management – Manage your sales pipeline. Opportunity Management helps sales teams manage opportunities and identify their progress to plan the best strategy for closing deals. Each opportunity can be weighted in accordance with the likelihood of success.
Sales Management – Detailed sales information about your customers and prospects at your fingertips.
Data Mining – Segment, extract and manage portions of your Pronto Xi customer database with this interactive tool.
Time Management – Keep detailed records on customer interactions, create follow up activities for your prospects, manage your day-to-day sales activities and synchronize your activities with Microsoft Outlook.
Marketing Campaign Management– Keep track of your marketing efforts with Pronto Xi CRM. All marketing activity is updated dynamically with key information available at a glance.
Pronto Xi Avenue is a secured, integrated solution that delivers a fully featured web shopfront. Supporting both Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) functions, Avenue seamlessly connects your Internet customers to Pronto Xi product data to dynamically generate page content. Now, any changes to customer information - such as prices, product description or order status are automatically reflected at the shopfront.
Technology Made Easy
- Pronto Xi and your web site are always synchronised as they both use the same data;
- Streamlined upgrades and maximised web server performance due to leveraging Pronto Xi back end business logic;
- Website look, feel and content can be highly customised
- Increase cash flow by adding credit card payment facilities for both B2C and B2B customers;
- No need to worry about browser compatibility as Avenue uses complete server-side scripting, only serving standard XHTML to the web browser.
Avenue allows cross-sell (alternative) products or up-sell (complementary) products to be suggested. Cross-sell can be used for out of stock, superseded or phased out products. Your merchandising or marketing department can define up-sell products to offer for purchase against a particular item and have them suggested during the sales order process.
A very powerful feature for a web user is the ability to track and view the status of their orders (despatched, on back order, etc). The order list has advanced search capabilities and users with access to multiple accounts can easily view orders from all accounts.